Monday, November 3, 2014

AHMAZING QUOTE

From my source... 
Godshall, Maryann.  “One hundred years of nursing: Helping each other heal.” Pediatric Nursing 25.3 (1999) : 287-305. Web. 28 Oct.  2014.

 "In over 100 years of nursing, there is one aspect that has not changed. That is caring. Caring is the core of nursing. In no other specialty of nursing is caring more important than in caring for infants and children. Parents place their trust in pediatric nurses' hands to care for the most cherished thing in their lives their children.
What follows is the story of an experience that has forever changed my life. It has made me look at nursing differently. It has made me not only a better nurse, but a better person.
When I entered nursing, I was excited and energized to "change the world." What I didn't realize was how nursing was going to change me. Nursing has taught me valuable lessons in my life and when I reflect on these experiences I realize that this is my chosen path." 
Love love love it, this is exactly how I want to feel and what I want to do with my life. 
V O C A T I O N 

No comments:

Post a Comment